- University at Buffalo Law School
- J.D. - 2010
- St. Bonaventure University
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2007
- Major: Political Science/Sociology
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- General Liability/Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
Adam P. Deisinger
Mr. Deisinger was born in Rochester, New York on March 20, 1985. Mr. Deisinger was admitted to the New York State Bar in March of 2011, and is also admitted to practice in the Western District of New York. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from St. Bonaventure University in 2007, and earned his Juris Doctor from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2010.
During law school, Mr. Deisinger was a senior member of the Buffalo Moot Court Board and a quarter finalist in the Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition. In addition, he provided representation to clients through the University at Buffalo Law School’s Community Economic Development Clinic and also participated in the American Bar Association’s Representation in Mediation Competition.
Mr. Deisinger currently focuses his practice on the defense of general insurance matters, as well as the defense of medical malpractice cases. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association, and the Erie County Bar Association. Mr. Deisinger is a member of the Western New York Defense Trial Lawyers Association.
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, 2011 - 2015
- Western New York Defense Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2011 - 2015