- University at Buffalo Law School
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors, Awards:
- The Order of Barristers; 2016
- Suzanne E. Tomkins Women, Children, and Social Justice Advocacy Fellowship; 2014
- Charles S. Desmond Moot Court: Executive Board
- Buffalo Public Interest Program: Executive Board
- Student Ambassador
- State University of New York, Fredonia
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2013
- Medical Malpractice/ Insurance Defense
- General Trial Practice
- Personal Injury Cases
Kathleen M. Farrell
Kate Farrell is an associate with Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C. and has been with the firm since 2017. Ms. Farrell concentrates her practice on the defense of medical professionals, hospitals, and other health care providers. Additionally, Ms. Farrell handles matters relating to general liability claims, claims brought under the General Municipal Law, and personal injury claims. Ms. Farrell was admitted to the New York State Bar on January 11, 2017. She graduated magna cum laude from The State University of New York at Fredonia in 2013. Following her undergraduate studies, she earned her Juris Doctor from the University at Buffalo Law School in 2016.
During law school, Ms. Farrell competed in the Florida State University and Lone Star National Trial Advocacy competitions, advancing to the semi-finals. Her achievement in the Charles S. Desmond Moot Court competition during her second year earned her a seat on the University’s Moot Court Board. Upon graduation from law school, Ms. Farrell was inducted into the Order of The Barristers, a national oral advocacy organization.
Ms. Farrell is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Erie County Bar Association, The Charles S. Desmond Inn of Court, and the Young Lawyer’s Committee.
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Charles S. Desmond Inn of Court
- Young Lawyer’s Committee