- University at Buffalo Law School
- Buffalo Law Review, Publications Editor, 2001 - 2002
- Buffalo Criminal Law Review, Executive Editor, 2000 - 2002
- Niagara University
- B.S. magna cum laude - 1999
- Personal Injury Matters
- Construction Litigation
- General Liability Matters
- Criminal Defense
- Insurance Coverage
Kevin Vasquez Hutcheson
Kevin Vasquez Hutcheson is a member in the Firm of Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C. Mr. Hutcheson concentrates his practice in all areas of litigation, specifically in the defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers, construction litigation, general liability matters, criminal defense, and insurance coverage and defense. Mr. Hutcheson has successfully tried cases to verdict in New York State Supreme Court and successfully argued appeals before the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division.
Mr. Hutcheson has served as an adjunct professor teaching law at Niagara University since 2008.
After graduating, magna cum laude, from Niagara University in 1999, Mr. Hutcheson received his law degree from the University at Buffalo, State University of New York in 2002 where he served as Publications Editor of the Buffalo Law Review and the Executive Editor of the Buffalo Criminal Law Review.
Mr. Hutcheson is a member of the Erie County Bar Association, Niagara County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, Western New York Defense Trial Lawyer's Association, Niagara County Assigned Counsel, and Conflict Defenders. Mr. Hutcheson is affiliated with the UB Law Mentor Program.
Mr. Hutcheson is admitted to practice in the Western District of New York.
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Bar Association of Niagara County
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Western New York Defense Lawyers Association.