- University at Buffalo Law School
- J.D. - 2013
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2009
- 100% Insurance Defense/Medical Malpractice
Kait R. Miceli
Kait R. Miceli is a native of Rochester, New York. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2009 and earned her Juris Doctor from the State University of New York at Buffalo Law School in 2013. She was admitted to the New York State Bar in January, 2014 and to the United States District Court for the Western District of New York in April, 2014.
Ms Miceli began her career at Roach, Brown, McCarthy & Gruber, P.C. as a law clerk and has been with the Firm since 2010. Ms. Miceli currently focuses her practice on the defense of general liability actions, as well as the defense of medical malpractice actions. She is currently a member of the New York State Bar Association and the Bar Association of Erie County.
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association