- University at Buffalo Law School
- J.D. cum laude - 2008
- Honors: Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Elmira College
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2005
- General Trial Practice
- Personal Injury Cases
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- Construction Litigation
Mark R. Affronti
Mr. Affronti is an associate with the firm. He concentrates on general trial practice and all phases of litigation. Like the rest of the firm, Mr. Affronti has significant experience in representing area physicians, hospitals, and other health care providers against claims of professional malpractice. Mr. Affronti also handles matters relating to general liability claims, commercial litigation, construction litigation, and various employment related issues.
Mr. Affronti is a lifelong resident of Western New York. After graduating magna cum laude from Elmira College in 2005, he attended Law School at the New York State University at Buffalo. Mr. Affronti graduated cum laude in 2008 and was presented with the prestigious Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy.
In 2009, Mark was admitted to practice law before all Courts in the State of New York as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of New York.
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Erie County, Member
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association